Try to remain calm. This will also help you make better decisions. To further assist you, we have provided answers to most frequently asked questions concerning accidents.
Do I have to call the police?
You should call the police if:
- There are people injured
- There is significant damage
- You are outside of your Province
- You believe there may be a violation with respect to the Criminal Code
If police intervention is not necessary, what should I do?
- Move your vehicle to a safe area that does not block traffic. If this is not possible, use a method to warn other cars (i.e.: turn on your flashers).
- Complete an accident report, noting the names of the people involved in the accident. Don't forget to note all the necessary details.
- Call us and call your insurance company. (514) 329-0909.
Do I have to use the repair shop recommended by my insurance company?
No. It is within your rights to choose where your repairs will be done. The best choice is your original car dealer.
Why choose Toyota Montreal-Nord?
- You'll have peace of mind with Toyota Montreal-Nord. Our personnel will take care of everything and you'll get fast and efficient service.
- Our specialists are trained at Toyota, which means the right skills, quality and work done according to standards and technical specifications. Our staff knows your vehicle as well as the people who built it.
- Your vehicle will be returned to the state it was in before the accident, using genuine Toyota parts.
- We use the latest cutting-edge technology and equipment.
- Toyota Montreal-Nord offers a 24-hour-7-days-a-week towing service.
- Toyota Montreal-Nord provides you with a guarantee on all work done and parts replaced.
- Toyota Montreal-Nord's facilities and equipment comply with Quebec environmental regulations.