Toyota Montreal-Nord is committed to activities that help reduce the environmental footprint caused by the automotive industry. Toyota Montréal-Nord fully complies with standard environmental practices:
- We sort and recycle.
- All our employees get training on environmental awareness.
- We have optimized our energy and water consumption systems.
- All our service and work areas are built and equipped in compliance with environmental regulations in order to reduce harmful emissions.
- We only use environmentally-friendly and water-based paint products.
- We use organic pollutants or less.
- Our chemicals are stored in areas specifically designed for that purpose in compliance with the best safety practices
- All waste lubricants, solvents, aerosols, batteries, old tires etc. Are treated in a healthy and controlled manner.